- Increase your knowledge of and participation in legislative and advocacy activities at a local level.
- Build coalitions with other organizations working towards improving children’s health and well-being.
- Increase involvement in the legislative arena to positively influence the quality of pediatric practice and the welfare of children in your state.
- Promote the interests of Colorado pediatricians in the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Participate in chapter committees in areas of interest.
- Network with other pediatricians with similar interests.
- Improve chapter membership participation on national AAP affairs.
- Receive chapter newsletter and other informative mailings.
- Attend local PREP courses and Continuing Medical Education meetings sponsored by the Chapter.
- Prepare yourself for the future role of the pediatrician in the health care system and for the future management of their practices.